Land for saleLand Adjacent to Grendon Roundabout, Spon Lane, Grendon, ATHERSTONE, CV9
- 5.2 acres (2.1 hectares)
- Freehold site suitable for residential development, subject to planning.
- Prominent position with excellent road frontage to Spon Lane.
- Adjacent to Grendon Roundabout on A5 Watling Street.
- Allocated for residential development in the Proposed Local Plan.
- Offers are invited on an unconditional or conditional basis. OFFERS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING BY 12.00 NOON ON WEDNESDAY 10 MAY 2017 by post, fax or email to the sole agent.
On the Instructions of Warwickshire County Council
Freehold Residential Development Site
Subject to Planning Consent
Offers are invited on an unconditional or conditional basis. OFFERS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING BY 12.00 NOON ON WEDNESDAY 10 MAY 2017 by post, fax or email to the sole agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-58232572.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holt Commercial, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.