Shop for saleTerrace Road E13
- Eastern European Food & Grocery Shop - Class A1 Usage
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Fully Furnished And Already In Business
- Large Cellar & Rear Outside Space
- New 15 Year Lease Available
- CCTV Installed Inside And Outside Shop
- Great Location
- Immediate Occupation Available
Century 21 are delighted to present this food and grocery shop which has been recently refurbished throughout for Lease. The premises consist of a ground floor lock-up shop, large cellar, toilet facilities, rear office and rear outside space and occupies a prominent position being found within the popular parts of East London which serves the surrounding shops, local amenities and residential catchment; it is available with window frontage and ready for an immediate occupation.This Lock up shop unit was recently refurbished benefits from good levels of natural light, separate toilet and sink, manual shutter system, CCTV and comprises of an open trading area ideally suited for many forms of retail trading. Current turn over is approx £1500 per week.
MONTHLY RENT £1000 pcm
NEW 15 YEAR LEASE AVAILABLE
PREMIUM: £30,000 Excludes Stock
FRONT OF SHOP FLOOR: 21'05ft x 14ft - Ceramic Tile flooring, 5 x Fridges, 3 x Display Shelf Units, Shop Counter, Cash Register, Scales & CCTV Monitor, Power Points, Light Fitting.
REAR OF SHOP FLOOR: 16'07ft x 12'10ft - Ceramic Tile flooring, 6 x Display Shelf Units, Door Leading To Cellar, Door Leading To Rear Privare Office.
REAR OFFICE: 10'03ft x 6'02ft - Desk, Chair, CCTV Monitor & Equipment, Ceramic Tiled Flooring, Telephone Point, Power Points, Light Fitting, Light Switch, Door Leading Outside.
CELLAR: 17'02ft x 21'03ft - Light Fittting, Light Switch, Dry Cellar.
REAR OUTSIDE SPACE: 19'06ft x 15'03ft & SIDE: 25'06ft x 6'02ft - Toilet with Sink,
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2349128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 - East Ham, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.