Commercial Development for saleGRIMSBY ROAD, CLEETHORPES
- Iconic former hotel and pub for sale two lots of passed planning
- Passed planning for 16 apartments in original building
- Planning number (DM/0491/16/FUL) Conversion
- Passed planning for 3 new build town houses, 2 two bed flats plus 1 one bed flat and commercial unit
- Planning number (DM/1070/16/FUL) New builds
- Iconic building with electric gated entry
- Allocated parking for the 16 apartments
- Commercial energy performance rating of B (49)
Two sets of full planning on the site of the former Imperial Pub and Hotel have been granted, firstly the conversation into 16 flats has been granted on this iconic landmark building on Grimsby Road including associated buidings to the rear. Formally the Imperial Hotel and Pub this property can now be sympathetically changed into residential use with allocated parking for all of the flats. With superb access to Cleethorpes and to Grimsby the new owners of these flats will be able to enjoy a super position on the reviving thoroughfare between the two towns plus all of the conveniences provided here.
Secondly, planning has now also been granted on the former car park of the Imperial for three town houses, two two bedroom flats, one one bedroom flat and large commercial shop unit. This can only be purchased in conjunction with the whole site.Full planning can be found on the N.E.Lincs planning section of the government website using the reference (ref DM/0491/16/FUL) and (DM/1070/16/FUL) respectively.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7259737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.