Residential Development for saleStanwood Road,Stannington,Sheffield,S6
Sale by Tender
- 1.2 acres (0.49 hectares)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A2 Financial and Professional Services, A3 Restaurants and Cafes, B1 Business, C1 Hotels and C3 Dwelling Houses
- Development/conversion opportunity of large former care home premises
- Site approx. 0.48 ha (1.2 acres)
- Located in popular residential area, close to Peak National Park
On behalf of Sheffield City Council, we are seeking to dispose of the site of the Hawkhills Residential Home by way of informal tender. The selected purchaser shall be required to deliver a scheme that ensures the redevelopment of these premises and be able to demonstrate their ability to deliver an imaginative and quality development.
The site is located in the Stannington area of Sheffield situated approximately 3 miles north west of the City Centre. Stannington is an established mixed housing area close to the Peak National Park and Hillsborough Local District Shopping Centre. The site is walking distance of Malin Bridge where access to the cities tram network is available. The site, shown outlined red on the attached site plan, measures approximately 0.49 ha (1.21 acres).
Pedestrian and vehicular access is currently available from Stanwood Road. The northern boundary of the site is adjacent to private housing containing a barn conversion, other period residential dwelling and modern houses. The southern boundary, which is currently unmarked, abuts several bungalows which are managed by the Local Authority as an older person's sheltered housing scheme.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KAPSJD017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheffield City Council, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.