10 bedroom commercial property for saleGalvelmore House, 5 Galvelmore Street, CRIEFF, Perth and Kinross
- Well performing Guest House
- 10 bedroom Victorian dwellinghouse
- Prime tourist location
- Established reputation
- High turnover and good margins
- Strong repeated trade and high occupancy levels
- Great growth potential
- 4 Letting rooms (3 en-suite)
- 2 Bed self-contained self-catering apartment
- 4 Bed owner?s accommodation
CCL is delighted to bring to market the well-established and profitable Galvelmore House, a tastefully furnished 10 bedroom guest house situated in a prominent central location within the beautiful town of Crieff.
The property is in immaculate condition throughout, boasting a number of interesting features, a unique personality and an exquisite garden. This extensive Victorian property provides 4 individually styled letting rooms (3 en-suite, 1 with private bathroom), a 2 bedroom self-contained garden apartment providing self-catering accommodation and 4 bed owner’s accommodation.
The business is well placed being situated in a prime tourist destination in the West Highlands of Scotland which is renowned for outstanding landscapes and diverse activities. Crieff is a thriving town benefiting from high demands for occupancy throughout the year with thousands of hikers, cyclists and adventure tourists descending upon the area.
This is a well performing business that has seen both investment and growth and offers an excellent opportunity for prospective purchasers to acquire a profitable business in a much sought after location. Demand for its services throughout the year is high!
Property ref: 121_2807_4108345
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-58895812.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4108345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.