Land for saleChristchurch Street, Ipswich
- An investment and development opportunity.
- A block of 6 flats with tenants in situ
- Car showroom with forecourts to the front and rear
- 6 garage lock ups
- Pre application for:
- 1. A 3 storey 4 bed attached house
- 2. Also 3 town houses with 2/3 bedrooms
- All with off road parking
- Above is subject to planning approval
.An investment and development opportunity. A block of flats with tenants in situ and a car showroom with forecourts to the front and rear with 6 garage lock ups. The showroom and forecourts has potential for building land subject to planning. Pre application for: 1. A 3 storey 4 bed attached house. 2. Also 3 town houses with 2/3 bedrooms. All with off road parking. Subject to planning approval. Situated to the north of Ipswich within walking distance to Christchurch Park and the town center.
149ft x 60ft plot size
Ipswich - Ipswich is the county town of Suffolk and provides a comprehensive range of educational, commercial and recreational facilities and an excellent link to London Liverpool Street Railway Station (about 70 mins). The town has two shopping malls, shops, restaurants, bars, a multi screen cinema, music & entertainment venues and many sports clubs and societies. The Waterfront docks has an on going regeneration project providing an excellent marina, recently built high tech University & college, restaurants, bars and residential development.
Plot Size - 45.42mx18.29m (149x60) - The plot size including the block of flats is 45.42mx18.29m (149ft x 60ft )
An investment and development opportunity. A block of flats and a car showroom with forecourts to the front and rear with garage lock ups. The showroom and forecourts has potential for building land subject to planning.
Pre planning application for: 1. A 3 storey 4 bed attached house. 2. Also 3 town houses with 2/3 bedrooms. All with off road parking. Subject to planning approval.
Block Of Flats - A Victorian detached house that consists of 6 flats that are currently all let out. There is a 2 bedroom lower ground floor flat, four studio flats and one 1 bedroom flat.
Ask for further details regarding income.
Garage Showroom - 5.62 x 17.53 (18'5" x 57'6") - Covered showroom with office, forecourt to the front. A driveway to the side leads to the rear forecourt and garages. Has had up to 32 cars on site.
Ipswich Office: - 7 Great Colman Street, Ipswich, IP4 2AA TO VIEW PLEASE CALL 01473 253366 or email email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26928792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Smith, Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.