Distribution Warehouse for saleThe Top Shop Unit 1, Edgwick Park Industrial Estate, Canal Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6
25,000 sq. ft.
- 25,000 sq ft (2,322 sq m)
- A range of new build industrial units for sale or for lease
- Practical completion expected Quarter 1 2018
- Potential for a range of uses
- Potential for units to be designed to specific requirements
The site extends to approximately 3 acres of developable land, with excellent potential parking, delivery access areas and an attractively landscaped site. The current design is revolved around the creation of seven units in a parade, ranging from 5,000 - 40,000 sq.ft, although consideration will be given to a singular industrial unit of 65,000/ 70,000 sq.ft. The units will likely be of steel portal frame construction with an internal height of 6 meters, to allow for adequate storage/ production height. Unit s are likely to include an entrance door with cantilevered canopy and an electric roller shutter loading door. The units are expected to have detailed planning permissions for use classes B1c (light Industry), B2 (General Industry) and B8 (Storage and Distribution).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59484685.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 743FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.