Shop for saleLytham Road, Blackpool
- SHOP WITH FORECOURT
- CURRENTLY TRADING AS A CLOTHING SHOP
- SHOP MEASURES 9.19M X 3.70M
- BASEMENT BELOW
- ROLLER SHUTTER TO THE FRONT
- RENTATED AT £2000 P/A
- NEXT TO BUS ROUTES
- CLOSE TO OTHER AMENITIES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE PROMENADE
- POPULAR TRADING LOCATION
**IDEAL LOCK UP OR STORAGE UNIT TO RENT - CURRENTLY RENTED AND USED AS A CLOTHING SHOP ** Large shop space with roller shutter to the front, forecourt and basement below. The shop measures 9.19m x 3.70m and is in a popular trading location. The tenants trade from Easter to October and pay £2000 P/A. Viewing is essential to see the size and space available.
SHOP 9.19m (30' 2") x 3.70m (12' 2")
Storage unit - trap door leading to the basement. The basement is the full floor length of the shop.
Wash hand basin inside. Mostly carpeted.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1COM01165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.