Commercial Development for sale96 Icknield Street Jewellery Quarter Birmingham B18 6RU
Sold by Us
8,000 sq. ft.
- 8,000 sq ft (743 sq m)
- Three Storey Character Office Premises
- Based Within the Jewellery Quarter
- Many Original Features
- Exposed Brick Walls
- LED Lighting
- Secure Car Parking Spaces
- Gated Entrance
The property occupies a prominent position fronting Icknield Street (A4540) part of Birmingham’s inner ring road and providing a direct route to the A38(M) at Dartmouth Circus linking with J6 of the M6 motorway at Spaghetti Junction.
The Mint development is situated a short distance from the Jewellery Quarter and St Pauls Square as well as being located just over half a mile from Brindley Place and Birmingham City Centre.
The immediate area is well served by public transport with regular bus services nearby and being within walking distance of the Jewellery Quarter Metro/Train Station.
The property comprises an impressive Grade II Listed property that has been converted to provide hi-specification contemporary office accommodation over three levels.
The building has been finished to an extremely high standard with many original features being retained including exposed brickwork walls and structural steelwork.
Externally the property benefits from 6 allocated car parking spaces.
• Striking Glass Feature Entrance
• Large Reception Area
• Karndean Flooring Throughout
• Comfort Cooling/Heating
• LED Lighting
• Perimeter Trunking and Floor Boxes / Fully Networked
• Toilet Facilities to Each Floor
• Gated Entrance and Intercom Access
• 6x Secure Underground Car Parking
Total - 8,000 ft2 (743.21 m2) approximately.
Tenure / Price
The property is available to purchase with offers in the region of £1,150,000 sought for the freehold interest, subject to contract.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT which may be payable.
Energy performance Certificate
Available upon request from the agent.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal cost incurred during this transaction.
We understand that the property has planning permission under use class B1(a) Offices.
The property may be suitable for alternative uses subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent.
The property is immediately available, subject to the completion of legal formalities.
Strictly via the sole selling agent Siddall Jones on 0121 638 0500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59856121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Siddall Jones Ltd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.