Commercial Property for saleA85, Killin, Stirling
- Turnover c.£3.5m
- EBITDA c.£170,000
- Garage & 24 Hour Vehicle recovery business for all clubs and police schemes
- MOT Station class 4, light 5 and 7
- Sales pitch and Bodyshop
- Main Isuzu dealer
- Independent Land Rover Specialist including sales, refurbishment, accessories and 4x4 Hire
- Used Car dealership
- Petrol pumps leased to CERTAS Energy
- Parts Department including stockists of Britpart, Bearmach, all makes, safety devices, main dealer parts to name a few
A unique opportunity has arisen to acquire Lix Toll Garage, a long established general garage and vehicle recovery business on the busy main A85 trunk road in a stunning location in the heart of Scotland. Adjacent to the A827 Lix Toll is a prominent landmark and familiar site for tourists and locals alike. In addition to the garage and MOT station, Lix Toll operates as a main Isuzu dealer, specialises in the sale and refurbishment of Land Rovers and other 4 x 4 vehicles. There is a large parts department with an excellence online presence and e-shop. The petrol forecourt is leased to Certas Energy. By separate negotiation there is a 5 bedroom detached house.
Property ref: 121_2807_4432738
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59891104.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4432738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.