Office for saleManor Place Kennington SE17
- TO LET or LONG LEASEHOLD (999 years)
- Fully refurbished commercial unit
- Suitable for A1, A2, B1 or D1 use
- Ground floor (753 sq ft)
- Basement (1,334 sq ft)
- Close to Northern Line & bus routes
- New FRI lease, £32,500 pa + VAT
Fully refurbished commercial unit suitable for A1 (retail), A2 (financial services), B1 (office) or D1 (non-residential institution) usage. Arranged over ground floor (753 sq ft) and basement (1,344 sq ft) within a unique former public house conversion. Close to Kennington Underground (Northern Line). Offered on a new FRI lease with terms to be agreed off an annual rent of £32,500 plus VAT or virtual freehold/long-leasehold for a period of 999 years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59973643.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P14349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter James Estate Agents, New Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.