Retail Property (high street) for sale406b Hackney Road, Shoreditch E2 7AP
497 sq. ft.
- 497 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Prominent location on busy thoroughfare
- Near Cambridge Heath Overground
- Good bus links
- Near Haggerston Park
- Close to Columbia Flower Market
- Ground floor and basement lock-up shop
- Newly refurbished to a high standard
- Retail frontage
The property comprises a well presented ground floor Retail (A1) shop with basement to be sold with vacant possession. Refurbished to a high standard, the unit benefits from a glazed retail frontage and a kitchenette in the basement. Access to the unit is gained via the front entrance facing onto hackney road. These premises are being are being sold on a new 999 year long leasehold.
Lower Ground Floor: 257.00
Ground Floor: 240.00
Hackney Road is busy thoroughfare that connects Bethnal Green and South Hackney to Shoreditch. The premises are located towards the eastern end of Hackney Road near Cambridge Heath Overground station. Located less than 600m from the Columbia Road Flower Market and Haggerston Park, the area benefits from a vibrant mix of national and local independent retailers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodsir Commercial Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.