Office for sale3 Jetstream Drive, Fountain Court, Hayfield Lane, Doncaster, DN9 3GN
1,600–1,615 sq. ft.
- 1,600 sq ft (148 sq m)
- Super fast broadband
- On site parking
- New Yorkshire Way link road to junction 3 of M18 now open
- Own your own office
- Eye catching modern design
Fountain Court is an exciting new development at Doncaster International Business Park.
The modern design, newly built, self-contained units are constructed of masonry under mono-pitched north light roofs with a mix of powder coated metal cladding and sustainable Scottish larch.
Internally the units comprise ground and first floors of predominantly open plan high specification office space with WC and kitchen facilities to the ground floors.
The high specification includes;
- BREEAM Very Good Energy Assessment Rating
- Superfast broadband
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- Suspended ceilings
- LED lighting
- Security barrier entry system to site
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60094712.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2987FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.