Land for saleLydiate Farm, Lydiate Lane, Eccleston, PR7 6LY
Withdrawn from Market
- The whole of Lydiate Farm is for sale
- 2.25 acres or thereabouts (All freehold)
- Farm cottage for sale
- Converted barn for sale
- Newly converted stables
- Planning permission for 3 new dwellings
- Additional land by separate negotiation
- Viewing strictly by appointment only
Lydiate Farm is now available for sale having been been in the same family for the last 40 years and presents an incredibly rare investment / development opportunity. Available for sale is the farmhouse, fully converted barn, stables (which have just been converted), various agricultural and commercial buildings and 2.25 acres of land or thereabouts including a courtyard, formal gardens and paddocks. There is also planning permission to redevelop the cattle shed into a contemporary detached dwelling with panoramic scenery and build two detached bungalows on the land. Furthermore there is additional land for sale adjacent to the plot available by separate negotiation. Located at the higher end of Lydiate Lane bordering the prestigious and highly sought after villages of Eccleston, Ulnes Walton & Croston, opportunities like this come along once a generation so we urge buyers to act quickly. More details are available by ringing Anthony at our Chorley branch and viewings of the site and all the houses can be arranged but are strictly by appointment only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7656671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.