Shop for saleEast India Dock Road, London
1,463 sq. ft.
- 1,463 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this Indian restaurant established in 2015 it has been in the ownership of the current owner since this time.
- Also since opening the business has seen a steady increase in turnover as well as a growing loyal repeat customer base due we believe to the range of food and the high level of customer service.
- The premises occupy a prominent trading position on East India Dock Road and benefits from being located in a densely populated residential area as well as high footfall with excellent road links into
- The nearest stations are All Saints, Poplar, Blackwell and East India DLR all within close proximity with numerous bus routes also serving the immediate area.
- The premises comprise an entrance into the main restaurant with a mocktail bar area to the right and a waiting area to the left. There are up to 80 covers in total with seating to the centre and sides
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this Indian restaurant established in 2015 it has been in the ownership of the current owner since this time.
Also since opening the business has seen a steady increase in turnover as well as a growing loyal repeat customer base due we believe to the range of food and the high level of customer service.
The premises occupy a prominent trading position on East India Dock Road and benefits from being located in a densely populated residential area as well as high footfall with excellent road links into Central London and surrounds.
The nearest stations are All Saints, Poplar, Blackwell and East India DLR all within close proximity with numerous bus routes also serving the immediate area.
The premises comprise an entrance into the main restaurant with a mocktail bar area to the right and a waiting area to the left. There are up to 80 covers in total with seating to the centre and sides as well as to the rear of the restaurant there is a fully fitted kitchen and toilets to the right.
The menu offers exquisite Indian cuisine including classis dishes, chef specialities, tandoori dishes and grill selection with the restaurant it caters for parties and functions as well as a mocktail bar service. Also the business offers takeaway and delivery within a 3 mile radius of the premises and uses takeaway.com and tryfood.co.uk
Premium £169,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, business, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £21,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease with 11 years approx remaining and with the current lease expiring in 2028.
Business rates we have been advised that the current business rates payable are £7,200 per annum. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquiries to the local authority at the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Size 1,463 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday - Sunday 4.30pm -11pm.
Staff owner managed with 6 staff.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in excess of £260,000 per annum.
Legal costs with each party to bear their own legal costs as well as the ingoing tenant/buyer to be responsible for the payment of landlord's legal costs.
Local authority The London Borough of Tower Hamlets it is a London borough to the east of the City of London and north of the River Thames. It is in the eastern part of London and covers much of the traditional East End. It also includes much of the redeveloped Docklands region of London including West India Docks and Canary Wharf.
Energy performance certificate with an energy performance asset rating of 77 - D with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate it can be viewed at www.london-properties.co.uk as a pdf file.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Viewings through Warren Anthony Commercial by prior appointment only.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60221404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27002479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.