3 bedroom farm for saleCoalpit Lane, Longnor
* CONVERTED FORMER FARM BUILDING ALONG WITH APPROX 38 ACRES
*OFFERING SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM, THREE RECEPTION ROOMED ACCOMMODATION
* RANGE OF USEFUL OUTBUILDINGS
* SET IN THE PEAK DISTRICT NATIONAL PARK
* OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
* IDEAL FOR THOSE FOLLOWING FARMING OR EQUESTRIAN PURSUITS
* AN EARLY APPOINTMENT TO VIEW IS STRONGLY ADVISED
Side Porch - With quarry tiled floor.
Utility Room - 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m) - With stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Lounge - 21'10 x 17' (6.65m x 5.18m) - With three radiators. Fitted carpet.
Dining Room - 10'4 x 10'9 (3.15m x 3.28m) - Radiator.
Office - 10'4 x 6'2 (3.15m x 1.88m) - Radiator.
Wet Room - Partly tiled walls. Shower and w.c.
Kitchen - 17'4 max x 12'2 (5.28m max x 3.71m) - Fitted with a range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards and incorporating a split level cooker. Part tiled flooring. Electric panel heater.
Stairs To Landing - Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom One - 13'1 x 10'8 (3.99m x 3.25m) - Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - 10'7 x 8'6 (3.23m x 2.59m) - Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three - 11'4 x 9'9 (3.45m x 2.97m) - Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom - Partly tiled walls and suite comprising bath, wash basin and w.c. Electric shower. Heated towel rail.
Outside - Range of buildings consisting of:-
ADJOINING GAMES ROOM/STORE 18' X 15'9 with stairs leading to first floor accommodation of: STORE ROOM 18'3 X 15'6, OFFICE 11'8 X 12'8, STORE ROOM 11'10 X 17'11 AND STORE ROOM 17'4 X 14'4 with mezzanine level.
ACCESS IS GAINED FROM THE REAR TO AN AREA 17'3 X 18'10 OVERALL WHICH HAS PLANNING PERMISSION TO EXTEND INTO THE FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
LARGE LEAN-TO WORKSHOP/STORE 21'7 X 47' with roller shutter doors and inspection pit together with an ADJOINING STONE AND TILE BUILDING 20' X 13' with roller shutter doors.
Adjoining the property is a FORMER COW SHED 18'2 X 12'1 AND LOOSE BOX 18' X 15'.
STEEL FRAMED AND CONCRETE BLOCK UTILITY BUILDING 60' X 49' OVERALL WITH CUBICLE STANDING, LOOSE BOXES ETC.
LEAN-TO LOOSE BOX 14'6 X 19' AVERAGE.
LAND LYING WITHIN A RING FENCE AND EXTENDING IN ALL TO APPROXIMATELY 38 ACRES OR THEREABOUTS.
Directions - From Leek head out on the A53 Leek to Buxton Road, proceed through Blackshaw Moor and climb up past the Roaches, just after the Winking Man Public House turn right and after approx 1 mile on the brow of the hill take the right turning proceed down the lane and take the first right turning which will take you to Oakenclough Farm.
Services - Mains electricity connected.
Spring water supply.
Septic tank drainage.
Oil fired central heating.
Sealed unit double glazing.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60312046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27007071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.