25 bedroom hotel for salePromenade, BLACKPOOL, FY1 2LB
- 25 BEDROOM PROMENADE HOTEL
- SPANNING THREE PROPERTIES
- GENEROUS PUBLIC SPACES
- EXCELLENT ORDER
- SUPERB LOCATION / EPC RATING C
- 25 BEDROOM PROMENADE HOTEL - ALL EN SUITE BEDROOMS - OVERLOOKING THE IRISH SEA - EXTENDS ACROSS THREE PROPERTIES - FULLY EQUIPPED & TRADING - GROUND FLOOR GUEST ROOMS
Description: Located on the highly regarded North Promenade is this substantial hotel boasting 25 Bedrooms with En Suite facilities and views of the Irish Sea. The business is linked to a number of booking agencies and offers both family and group style accommodation - some of the family bedrooms sleep up to 7 guests. The current owners have made extensive changes and upgrades to the accommodation on offer and this is reflected in the steady flow of business during the year.
Ground Floor: Entrance vestibule and hallway leading to the Reception. Substantial open plan bar lounge with large bay windows overlooking the sea. Dining room overlooking the Sun Lounge. Kitchen with a wide selection of catering equipment and utensils for all guests. Preparation area. Beer store.
Accommodation: 2 x Family Sized Bedrooms - En Suite
First Floor: 6 x Twin / Double Bedrooms - En Suite, 5 x Triple Bedrooms - En Suite, 3 x Family Bedrooms - En Suite.
Second Floor: 4 x Twin / Double Bedrooms - En Suite, 1 x Triple Bedroom - En Suite, 4 x Family Bedrooms - En Suite
Services: 4 x Central Heating Boilers, Electric & Water.
Tenure: 10 year lease from 2012 @ £28,800 Per Annum
Business: Accounts available just below the VAT i.e £83k Per Annum
Exterior: Patio overlooking the Sea. Car parking for 5-6 vehicles.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRO396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.