Commercial Property for saleSaltern Caravan Park, Tenby
Offers in Region of
- 58 STATIC CARAVANS
- 55 CARAVANS INCLUDED
- OWNERS'/MANAGERS' 2 BED "FLAT"
- OFFICE, STORES + LAUNDRETTE
- PROFITABLE BUT FURTHER POTENTIAL
- INITIAL RENT ...£45,000 P.A.
LEASEHOLD BUSINESS FOR SALE
PREMIUM ... OFFERS AROUND £225,000
A WELL KNOWN & LONG ESTABLISHED CARAVAN PARK WHICH IS VERY WELL POSITIONED FOR THE RESORT TOWN'S AMENITIES AND SANDY BEACHES ETC.
Tenby is a busy holiday resort and is the "Jewell in the Crown" of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Saltern Caravan Park is within a few minutes walk of several beautiful sandy beaches, picturesque harbour and the town centre which incorporates a range of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs etc.. Tenby's famous golf course, railway station and refurbished leisure centre are also nearby.
Saltern Caravan Park is an attractive Site which has been in the same family ownership since the early 1960s. The Business is only available due to the pending retirement of the owners. It is successful but there is huge untapped potential in respect of increasing the rental income from the letting of the Caravans plus the pitch fees and also selling New Caravans.
The Site extends to approx. 1.85 Acres (tbc) and has 58 static pitches. The owners have 55 Caravans of all ages and sizes. The other three pitches are let. No occupation is allowed between around 9th January to 1st March each year.
Buildings on the Site include the Reception Office, the 2 Bedroom Flat, a Laundrette and Stores etc.. There is a Play Area.
SERVICES ETC (none tested)
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Liquid petroleum gas for heating and cooking.
This will be a New Lease on a Full Repairing and Insuring basis for a term of say 25 years and with Rent Reviews every five years. The Initial Rent will be £45,000 per annum payable quarterly in advance.
This will be based on a Guide Price of £225,000 to include the existing Caravans, Goodwill and Potential etc..
Copies of recent years' Account can be made available to the financial advisers of bona fide interested parties who must have first viewed Saltern Caravan Park.
PCC Ref: 3157/05
PCNP Ref: NP/99/592
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB9780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.