Land for saleHesketh Lane, Tarleton, Preston
- Land For Sale plus Commercial Building
- Potential for 3 or 4 Detached Houses
- Available Subject to Planning Permission
- Total Site of Around 0.42 Acres
- Commercial Building Currently Used as Doctors Surgery
- Commercial Building of Around 2,479 sq ft
- Vast Development or Business Potential
- A Rarely Available Opportunity
- Desirable Village Location
- Site Viewings by Appointment Only
*Land For Sale plus Commercial Building *Potential for 3 or 4 Detached Houses *Available Subject to Planning Permission *Total Site of Around 0.42 Acres *Commercial Building Currently Used as Doctors Surgery *Commercial Building of Around 2,479 sq ft *Vast Development or Business Potential *A Rarely Available Opportunity *Desirable Village Location *Site Viewings by Appointment Only
Land For Sale
Smart Move are delighted to offer For Sale the rare opportunity to acquire a detached commercial building of approximately 2,479 sq ft with car park, plus additional plot of land to the rear. The total plot with building, car park and land is around 0.42 acres, with the land to the rear along (excluding car park and building) being around 0.27 acres. The building itself offers fantastic development or business potential, which is a real rarity in this area, but combined with the added benefit of the land to the rear, this site then poses potential to build three or four detached houses on the land to the rear alone. Site viewings are strictly by appointment only and are absolutely essential in order to fully appreciate the scope for development, both residential and commercial, on offer. NB: The land is being offered for sale subject to the purchaser gaining planning permission.
The Local Area
Tarleton is a village situated in Lancashire to the north east of Southport, and to the south west of Preston, in North West England. The village is known for farming due to its rich soil quality. The River Douglas runs northwards to the east of the village. The parish also includes the neighbouring village of Mere Brow and the hamlets of Sollom and Holmes. Tarleton offers an abundance of local independent shops, as well as larger supermarkets such as Spar, Co-op and Booths in the adjoining Hesketh Bank. The village has good bus links and junior as well as secondary schools. For commuting the village sits on the A59 and A565, with Southport, Preston and Ormskirk towns being almost equal distances away.
Few commercial property's are available offering quite such scope and generous accommodation as this substantial detached doctors surgery. Enjoying a main road prominent position in Tarleton village, near towards the boundary with Hesketh Bank, and boasting spacious accommodation of around 2,479 sq ft, this unique property is ready to operate as a health centre / doctors surgery, yet also has potential for several possible other business uses (subject to relevant permissions) making is suitable for several possible purchasers needs. The property could also be converted back to a residential dwelling (again, subject to relevant permissions) and is available to view via Smart Move strictly by appointment only. Outside is a customer car park with numerous parking spaces for staff and visitors / patients. Beyond the surgery and car park is the plot of land with potential to build three or four detached houses (subject to relevant permissions.)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4659742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.