Warehouse for saleWheatley Hall Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN2
36,846 sq. ft.
- 36,846 sq ft (3,423 sq m)
- NEWLY CONSTRUCTED
- TO LET / FOR SALE
- 2,532 sq ft of high quality internal office accomodation
- Warehouse area of approx. 34,250 sq ft
- Internal eaves height of 8.5 metres
- 2 ground level loading door
- Large secure service yard area with depth of 33 m
- Site area of 1.62 acres
- 37 kn/m2 floor loading
St Modwen started have completed the construction of Phase 1 Parkside.
Parkside Business Park extends to 27 acres and is an established business location off Wheatley Hall Road, one of the main arterial routes in to Doncaster.
Parkside has existing buildings to the rear of the site, which extend to 240,000 sqft and are home to BJS Logistics and National Grid.
New detached versatile business units will be constructed on the 10 acres to the front of the Business Park in two stages with Phase 1 including 2 buildings of 35,000 and 39,000 sq ft and options for design and build on Phase 2 of 15,000 to 170,000 sq ft.
St. Modwen is the UK's leading regeneration specialist with over 25 years experience in regeneration and property development. The company has an enviable track record in delivering design and build solutions across a variety of sectors and in particular industrial and distribution.
With an experienced in house team and support from some of the industry's leading consultants St. Modwen can quickly interpret the exacting needs of end users and ensure buildings are delivered on time and to budget. Over recent years St. Modwen has delivered a significant amount of industrial space to a range of occupiers including Screwfix, Siemens, DPD, Vodafone and Adidas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60515564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ParksideFH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.