Restaurant for saleHigh Street, Great Dunmow, Essex, CM6
1,353 sq. ft.
- 1,353 sq ft (125 sq m)
- Family Themed Cafe/Restaurant
- In Historic Essex High Street
- Delightful Grade II Listed Building
- Seating For 40 Internally
- Decked Garden With 50-60 Covers
- Suit Family Owners/Operators
A Licenced Cafe/Restaurant in this historic market Town of Great Dunmow. The menu offers an extensive range of meals, including traditional English Breakfasts, lunches, Fast Foods (Hamburgers etc.) and Sandwiches. Beers and Wines are also available from a compact selection. Ingredients are locally sourced from responsible growers, and where possible, are organic.
A very attractive grade II listed building having been the subject of a thorough refurbishment programme. Ground floor in a total of 820 sq.ft. comprising two dining areas, kitchen and preparation areas and toilet. Rear decked garden accessed via the rear dining area, on two levels, providing another 50-60 covers. Freezer & fridge store. First floor approx. 420 sq.ft. with additional storage and Office and secondary kitchen space. Second floor store 120 sq.ft.
Great Dunmow is an historic market town in the Uttlesford district of Essex. It is situated on the north of the A120 road, approximately midway between Bishop's Stortford and Braintree, 6 miles east of London Stansted Airport.
These are running at approx. £16,000 per month including VAT.
9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 4pm on Sunday.
The licence permits the following activities: live and recorded music (from 9am-1am), late night refreshment (from 11pm-1am) and the sale of alcohol (from 9am-1am).
Leasehold. 10 Years from the 6th December 2013 to the 5th December 2023.
£17,500 per annum, subject to rent reviews every third year, the next in December 2016.
£389 per month payable.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal fees.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60533845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBS170045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dedman Gray, Thorpe Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.