Commercial Property for saleRegent House 50 Frederick Street Jewellery Quarter Birmingham B1 3HR
Sold by Us
9,576 sq. ft.
- 9,576 sq ft (889 sq m)
- Freehold Investment
- May Be Suitable For Other Uses Subject To Planning
- Prominent Corner Position
- Great Commuter Location
- Easy Access To Jewellery Quarter Train & Metro Station
- Ground Floor Producing ¿24,000 PER ANNUM
The property is predominately situated along Frederick Street at its junction with Albion Street in the heart of Birmingham’s historic and vibrant Jewellery Quarter.
The premises are situated only a short distance from the attractive St Pauls Square and just over ½ mile from Brindley Place and Birmingham City Centre.
The immediate area is well served by public transport with the Jewellery Quarter and Snowhill metro/train station within close proximity and frequent bus services close by.
The property comprises a prominent five storey office building with facing brickwork and concrete facing section.
The ground floor is self-contained and currently let as Fredericks Bar and Café.
The upper floors are accessed via a pedestrian access off Frederick Street leading into a main reception area with stairwell and passenger lift.
The upper floors comprise a variety of open plan office accommodation on all levels having undergone a substantial refurbishment which includes the following:
• Raised Access Flooring
• Air Conditioning with Exposed Ducting
• WCs and Fitted Kitchens and Appliances
• Full Height Glass Partitioned Offices
• Secure Access Doors
• Double Glazed Windows with Fitted Blinds
Ground 1,937 ft2
First 1,829 ft2
Second 1,936 ft2
Third 1,937 ft2
Forth 1,937 ft2
Total 9,576 ft2 (889.63 m2)
The ground floor is let to Fredericks Bar Limited on a 10 year lease from 4th March 2011 at an annual rental of £24,398.
The upper floors are currently vacant.
Price / Tenure
Offers in the region of £1,500,000 are sought for the freehold interest, subject to contract.
Energy Performance Certificate
Available upon request from the agent.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT which may be payable.
We understand that the property has consent under use class A3 (Restaurants & Cafes and B1(a) Offices.
The property may be suitable for alternative uses subject to planning consent and prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with Birmingham City Councils Planning Department on 0121 303 1115.
Each party are to be responsible for their own legal cost incurred during this transaction.
The property is immediately available, subject to the completion of legal formalities.
Strictly via the sole selling agent Siddall Jones on: 0121 638 0500
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60798451.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Siddall Jones Ltd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.