Land for sale902 Garratt Lane ,Tooting SW17
The property is situated on the A217 Garratt Lane and is just 0.2 miles South East of Tooting Broadway which offers a wide range of both High Street and independent retail outlets and restaurants.
Tooting Broadway Underground Station (Northern Line) 0.2 miles
Tooting British Rail (Southern & Thameslink) 0.9 miles
The existing property is an end terrace shop and upper parts of standard brick construction below a tiled pitched roof
Subject to planning offers are invited
Guide Price £1,200,000. Freehold
We understand that VAT is not payable
Each party to cover their own legal expenses
3 x Applications have been submitted to Wandsworth Borough Council two of which have been granted and one is outstanding
1. 2017/2974 - Full app to extend rear ground floor flat to 1 bed of 55.84 sqm, scope to retro fit 2nd bed.
2. 2017/4209 - Alterations in connection with conversion of first floor flat into 1 x 1-bedroom and 1 x studio flats. (now granted)
3. 2017/3252 - PD app for change of use of shop and basement to 2 studio flats. Ground floor will be around 30 sqm once staircase is moved over and a separate access created for the basement studio. (Now Granted)
The basement studio will be 31 sqm. A further application will need to be submitted for external alterations to include a lightwell at the front of the building.
Disclaimer: CSJ, our clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1) They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2) Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building, regulation or other consents and CSJ have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment only
Contact either Chris Jones or Matt Pomeroy
CSJ Property Agents 020 8545 0591
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100519002928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher St James, Colliers Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.