Commercial Property for saleEsplanade, DT6
- Sea Front Position
- Taylor Flavour Burst Disenser
- Taylor Soft Ice cream Machine
- 4 Large Storage Refrigerators
- Chilled Cabinets
- Mains Water and Electricity
The premises comprises a substantial concrete structure of about 95sq. ft.
Entry door and two opening serving counters. The equipment includes Taylor Flavour Burst dispenser and Taylor soft ice cream machine. Currently offering New Forest ice cream. Sink with hot water heater, 4 large storage refrigerators, and chilled cabinets. 2 Strip lights. Ceramic flooring.
The business is available due to the husband and wife retiring after 48 years of very successful operating.
Services: Mains water and electricity.
Tenure: The remainder of a 3 year lease granted 24th June 2015.
Rent: £7,500 per annum payable quarterly.
N.B The trading concession extends along the esplanade from the harbour to the East of and to the shelter on the esplanade.
Outgoings: RV - £5500. Rates payable - £2662. Water charges.
Accounts will be available to interested parties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 93394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holloway Estate Agents, BRIDPORT. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.