Distribution Warehouse for saleDutton Road, Aldermans Green Industrial Estate, Coventry, CV2
87,876 sq. ft.
- 87,876 sq ft (8,163 sq m)
- Well located close to the M6 motorway
- Well established industrial estate
- Modern well specified unit
- Large site area of 2.06 hectares
- 4 Dock Level Loading Doors
The subject property comprises a detached twin bay steel portal frame industrial unit constructed in 1990. The elevations are a combination of brick and block work to circa 3m with steel profile clad sheeting above under a profiled sheet roof with circa 10% translucent roof lights. Internally the property benefits from a concrete screed floor, a mix of sodium spot lights and strip lighting, gas fired heaters and an eaves height of 7.3m (24') rising to 8.62 m (28'3") at the apex. Office accommodation is provided at both ground and 1st floor level together with mezzanine storage to the front of the property. The offices
benefit from solid floors, a mix of strip lighting and suspended ceilings with Cat II lighting and central heating. A portacabin is located beside the unit providing staff lockers and a breakout room. Loading to the units is provided by way of 4 dock leveller loading doors to
the front of the property and a further 6 ground level roller shutter loading doors to the side. The latter loading doors benefit from a canopy. Externally the property benefits from a secure yard with flood lights, CCTV and palisade fencing together with a security hut and barrier at the entrance.
Within the site there are a total of 44 delineated car parking spaces of which 8 are along the side of the property and the remaining 36 are located to the east of the property.
The property has been measured in accordance with the RICS Code of
Measuring Practice (6th Edition) and comprises the following gross internal
Ground Warehouse 75,291 6,994.69
Ground Office 2,507 232.94
1st Office 2,250 209.03
Mezzanine storage 7,828 727.24
Total 87,876 8,163.90
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61011943.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 960FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.