Commercial Property for saleWindsor Avenue, BLACKPOOL, FY4 1HN
- 4 SELF CONTAINED FLATS
- 1 X 3 BED 2 x 1 BED 1 x STUDIO
- ELECTRIC & GAS SERVICES
- COIN METERS / EPC Rating C
- INCOME £18,219 PER ANNUM
- INCOME OF £18,219 PER ANNUM - 4 SELF CONTAINED FLATS - 1 x 3 BEDROOM - 2 x 1 BEDROOM - 1 x STUDIO - CUL- DE- SAC LOCATION - NR. SCHOOLS & SHOPPING DISTRICT - A SOLID INVESTMENT
Positioned in a residential area is this deceptively generous and superbly appointed block of flats. The flats are generous in size and enjoy established tenants with some in occupancy 10 years right up to 17 years.
The three bedroom maisonette extends over the ground and lower ground floor with the 3 additional apartments situated on floors 1 & 2. Communal hot water, independent radiators to the ground floor flat and electric heating in the upper flats.
Independent gas cooking facilities & Electric Meters in each of the flats.
GROUND FLOOR & LOWER GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- Separate LOUNGE - Separate DINING ROOM - Separate KITCHEN - Separate BATHROOM Stairs to LGF..
- Separate BEDROOM 1 - Separate BEDROOM 2 - Separate BEDROOM 3
FLAT 1 - LOUNGE/KITCHEN - Separate BEDROOM - Separate BATHROOM
FLAT 2 - Separate LOUNGE/BEDROOM - Separate KITCHEN - Separate BATHROOM
FLAT 3 - Separate LOUNGE - Separate BEDROOM - Separate KITCHEN - Separate BATHROOM
BUSINESS: GFF - £110.00 P.W --- FLAT 1 - £70.38 P.W. --- FLAT 2 £85.00 P.W. --- FLAT 3 £85.00 P.W.
EXTERIOR: Rear Garden used by GFF - Front Garden
The property has Central Heating to the Ground Floor Flat & Gas Supplied Communal Hot Water - Gas Hobs in the flats , Electric Coin Meter.
EPC Rating:Ground Floor-D, Flat 1- E, Flat 2-C, Top Floor Flat- F
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN09. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.