3 bedroom commercial property for saleCilcennin, Lampeter, SA48
- A traditional Grade II Listed Former Village Inn, a substantial commercial premises of excellent diversification potential (Subject to consents).
- Ground floor commercial area plus spacious 3/4 bed proprietors accommodation over.
- Also the option of acquiring the Ground Floor of an adjacent premises formerly the restaurant for the Inn.
- Further option of an adjacent cottage for renovation.
A traditional Grade II Listed Former Village Inn, a substantial commercial premises of excellent diversification potential (Subject to consents). It offers the ground floor commercial area plus spacious 3/4 bedroomed proprietors accommodation over. Also the option of acquiring the Ground Floor of an adjacent premises formerly the restaurant for the Inn. Further option of an adjacent cottage for renovation.
Located in the centre of the rural village community of Cilcennin which lies some 1.5 Miles off the main A482 Aberaeron-Lampeter road. Only some 4 Miles from the Georgian Harbour town of Aberaeron on the favoured Ceredigion Heritage coastline with its comprehensieve range of shopping and schooling facilities. Some 13 Miles from the University town of Lampeter and an easy travelling distance of the larger Marketing & Amenity Centres of Aberystwyth and Cardigan.
An area of outstanding natural beauty well frequented by Tourists during the Summer Season, close to country/mountain walks, fishing,pony trekking etc.
Substantial and Valuable Former Village Inn, 3/4 Beds. Option of adjacent building/restaurant/cottage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7471860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Aberaeron. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.