Shop for saleMelton Mowbray, Leicestershire, , LE13
- Business for sale
Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Cards in Melton Mowbray Leicestershire.
The business has been operated by the current owner for over 13 years and is well established in the local community and surrounding areas and which due to retirement this rare and exciting opportunity has become available.
Cards sells an extensive range of cards for all events including birthdays weddings and special occasions along with gift wrapping paper, novelty and speciality bags, birthday sash’s and much more.
Cards also supplies a range of balloons for all occasions and this has proven to be a very attractive element of the business making cards the must go to shop for party and speciality balloons in the area including weddings, birthdays, surprise parties and funerals.
The business offers the rare opportunity for either an individual or an established operator looking for an additional site to acquire a profitable and long-established business in an excellent location with busy footfall and to put their own spin on things taking the business to the next level.
Scope To Improve
• Tweaking and extending the product range further
• Developing and growing the on-line presence which coupled with the sites reputation and location would see the business grow generating further income for the new operator.
This is a golden opportunity to acquire a turn key business within a thriving market town that is not to be missed.
Situated in the centre of the much sought after market town of Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire.
The business is located within the Mall shopping centre at the top end of Nottingham Street where it meets Park Road and is easily accessible on foot and with the benefit of plenty of pay and display parking close by.
Cards is located in a single storey premises within the Mall shopping centre.
• Secure Roller Shutters to the front
• Main trading counter
• Display units
• Storage binnacles
• LED lighting to the front
• Main signage
• Helium Gas Cylinders
• Balloon charging equipment
We are advised the business is being sold as a Leasehold opportunity with the current rent passing at £8,162 per annum on an on-going rolling Lease including insurance and service charges.
The opening hours are currently 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday with a 2.00pm finish on Wednesday.
The business is closed on a Sunday.
The business is run and managed by the current vendor.
We are advised the business is currently turning over in the region of £48,255 per annum with a respectable adjusted nett profit.
The are no business rates payable.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B04601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hilton Smythe, Bolton . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.