Commercial Property for saleThe Strand, Newlyn, Penzance
Sold by Us
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM * FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- 25FT WORKSHOP/RETAIL UNIT
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM * MANY PERIOD FEATURES
- CLOSE TO NEWLYN HARBOUR & AMENITIES
- JULIET BALCONY * ELECTRIC HEATING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN * CONSERVATION AREA
- SUPERBLY STORED & RENOVATED
- EPC RATING CEPC: D
This pilchard store has been lovingly renovated by the present vendors to now provide flexible accommodation over two floors incorporating the 25ft workshop/retail unit with cloakroom on the ground floor. A particular feature of this room is the exposed granite elevations with recesses for the original pilchard press and red brick pillars. Stairs from the ground floor lead to the open plan living/sleeping accommodation with open plan A frame ceilings with Velux windows, painted beams, solid wood flooring throughout and double doors with a Juliet balcony. There is a shower room off the sleeping accommodation and the property is heated via Rointe wall mounted electric heaters. We would recommend an early appointment to avoid disappointment for this highly individual property which would make an ideal bolthole for anybody or somebody looking for a change of lifestyle with a live/work experience. The property is situated within the centre of the popular fishing village of Newlyn, close to the harbour and most amenities such as public houses, stores, cafes, church and picture house.
HALF GLAZED DOOR INTO:
HALLWAY Stairs rising, further door to:
RETAIL UNIT/WORKSHOP 25' x 13' (7.62m x 3.96m) Double glazed sash window with double glazed doors to the front, stripped and stained wood floor, feature brick reveals and columns with granite elevations to reveal pilchard press holding recess, feature wooden beam, Velux window to the rear, wall mounted Rointe electric heater, storage cupboard under the stairs. Door to:
CLOAKROOM Low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
STAIRS RISING TO:
FIRST FLOOR 25' x 15' (7.62m x 4.57m) Vaulted ceiling with painted beams, two Velux windows, two Rointe wall mounted electric heaters, floor heaters, halogen spotlights, engineered oak throughout the first floor, double glazed window, picture window and double glazed patio doors opening onto a Juluet balcony, mains smoke alarm. Studio kitchen units to comprise of stainless steel drainer, ceramic hob and fridge. Door from sleeping accommodation to:
SHOWER ROOM Extractor fan, tiled flooring, tiled walls, white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, corner shower unit.
DIRECTIONS From Penzance, proceed into the village of Newlyn following the road to Mousehole. On passing the fish market, The Strand can be found on your right hand side whereby the property is on your left as indicated by a Marshall's for sale board.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61247989.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844015483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.