Land for saleLand Adjacent 3-13, Southport Road, Scarisbrick, Southport, Lancashire, PR8
- 2.8 acres (1.1 hectares)
- Planning Permission Granted for 38 Units
- 27 x Houses, 11 x Apartments
- Low Affordable Housing Requirement (5x apartment units)
- Located off A570 with Good Access to Southport and Ormskirk
- Convenient for Kew Amenities including Tesco Superstore
- Development within West Lancs Borough Council
- 19-21 Southport Road also Available via Separate Negotiation
Land with Planning for 38 Dwellings. approved application reference 2014/1160/FUL (West Lancs BC). Offers Invited Further information is available, including plans and elevations, via the West Lancs Public Access portal:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61329362.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.