Hotel for saleStation Road, Blackpool, FY4 1EU
- 10 BEDROOM LICENSED HOTEL, ALL EN-SUITE
- CLOSE TO PROMENADE AND PLEASURE BEACH
- CATERING FOR 24 GUESTS / EPC Rating C
- 1/2 BEDROOM PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION
- RETIREMENT SALE, PRICED TO SELL
- 10 BEDROOM ALL EN SUITE GUEST HOUSE - SOUTH SHORE BLACKPOOL - POPULAR HOTEL PARADE - Nr. PLEASURE BEACH - ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Broomheads are pleased to offer this 10 Bedroom Licensed Hotel for sale. The hotel is situated in the busy trading location of Station Road in South Shore being close to the Pleasure Beach and South Pier. The hotel has been maintained to a high standard throughout and been owned by our clients for over 25 years and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Ground Floor: Sun Lounge/Guest Lounge. Open Plan Bar Lounge with feature bar and pool table. Dining Room with seating for 28 diners. Fitted Kitchen with a breakfast bar and concealed lighting.
Lower Ground Floor: Private Accommodation - Lounge (could be used as a bedroom). Office Area. Master Bedroom with wood effect flooring and built-in robes. Bathroom comprising three piece suite with Jacuzzi corner bath.
First Floor: 1 x Family Bedroom – En Suite, 3 x Double Bedrooms – En Suite, 1 x Twin Bedroom – En Suite.
Second Floor: 1 x Family Bedroom – EnSuite, 3 x Double Bedrooms – En Suite, 1 x Twin Bedroom – En Suite.
EXTERIOR: Yard to the rear with outhouse housing workshop.
AGENTS NOTES: The hotel is centrally heated and has double glazing. All letting bedrooms have TV’s and room refreshments. Chairlift is installed.
BUSINESS: Due to the impending retirement of our client they have reduced their trading days. We are informed accounts will show a turnover of circa £23,000 per annum.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA55Y. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.