10 bedroom hotel for saleREADS AVENUE, BLACKPOOL, FY1 4DE
- 10 BED LICENSED HOTEL - ALL ENSUITE
- CLOSE TO THE PROMENADE & ATTRACTIONS
- CAR PARKING FOR 9 VEHICLES.CATERS FOR 26
- RETIREMENT SALE. EPC RATING TBC
- 3 BED PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION
- 10 BED LICENSED HOTEL, ALL ENSUITE - CLOSE TO PROMENADE AND ATTRACTIONS - CAR PARKING FOR 9 VEHICLES - CATERS FOR 26 GUESTS - RETIREMENT SALE - 3 BED PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION.
A substantial semi detached property located on the Southerly frontage of Reads Avenue in the town centre. Popular and convenient position close to theatres, bars, shops, Tower, the Promenade and all attractions. The hotel has 10 en suite letting bedrooms with TV’s, tea/ coffee making facilities, central heating and double glazing to all rooms. Equipped to cater for 26 guests with the benefit of 9 parking spaces. Owners accommodation provides 3 en suite bedrooms. The vendors have operated the business since 2006 and are now only looking to sell due to pending retirement. On the Southerly frontage of Reads Avenue adjacent to Blackpool Town Centre convenient for all attractions.
Ground Floor: Vestibule entrance hall; front dining room with 24 covers; kitchen with modern black gloss units; utility room; bar lounge with pool table, bar counter, upholstered seating and double glazed doors to rear patio; utility room; wc; office; private sitting room, double bedroom, shower & wc.
Lower Ground Floor: Double bedroom with wc; double bedroom with shower & wc; store.
First Floor: 5 en suite bedrooms (2 double, 1 family, 1 single, 1 twin).
Second Floor: 5 en suite bedrooms ( 4 double, 1 family).
Exterior: Parking for 9 cars (5 front, 4 to rear).
BUSINESS: The business is fully equipped to cater for 26 guests. The vendors choose to operate for approximately 6 months a year with the turnover in the region of £40,000 on a B & B basis. Scope to increase with all round business available if required.
SERVICES: All mains services connected. Double glazed and central heating.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA58Z. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.