Office for saleRamsey Methodist Church, The Street, Ramsey, Harwich, Essex, CO12
Sold by Us
1,609 sq. ft.
- 1,609 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Freehold with existing D1 use
- Easy access to A120
- Site area 0.03 hectare (0.08 acre)
- Driveway for 3-4 cars
- Potential residential or alternative commercial development S.T.P.P
- Offers to be received by 12.00 hours on Friday 8th September 2017
This is a Methodist Church, part of which comprises a traditional built Victorian chapel of red brick construction. The property has received a later extension, which provides a large community hall, as well as toilet and kitchen facilities.
The property is accessed off Cherry Lane, where there is a driveway to accommodate 3 - 4 cars and a small grassland/garden area.
Access to the property is available on site at the following times:
Monday 31st July 12.00 - 13.00
Thursday 10th August 09.00 - 10.00
Tuesday 22nd August 17.00 - 18.00
Monday 4th September 15.00 - 16.00
When visiting the property please have consideration for the
existing householders in Cherry Lane and other nearby streets and please do not obstruct the access to existing properties.
Freehold for Sale by Informal Tender, a copy of the registered title is available upon request.
(Guide Price: £140,000)
Offers are invited for the property by informal tender. Best written offers are invited by noon on Friday 8th September 2017. Offers should be submitted to our Tollgate office, and clearly identify the prospective purchaser, method of funding and be expressed as a fixed sum. Offers should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked; "Ramsey Methodist Church, The Street, Ramsey", if the purchase is subject to any conditions, provisos or requirements for alternative planning consent or further surveys of the site, the offer should clearly indicate the extent of these conditions.
The property will remain available on the open market until contracts are exchanged for its sale.
Acceptance of an offer to purchase will be subject to contract.
The property is being sold with vacant possession save that the existing fixtures and fittings to include the pews, pulpit, organ and memorials will be included within the sale.
We understand that the property is not VAT elected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61526938.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14868358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenn Wright, Colchester Commercial Sales and Lettings . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.