Hotel for saleGynn Avenue, BLACKPOOL, FY1 2LD
- 8 BEDROOM GUEST HOUSE
- 5 FULL EN-SUITE - 1 WITH OWN FAC'S
- CAR PARKING FOR 7 VEHICLES
- VERY LOW RENT £541.66 PCM
- ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE / EPC E
- NORTH SHORE GUEST HOUSE - 8 BEDROOMS - 5 WITH FULL EN SUITE - 1 WITH SEMI EN SUITE FACILITIES - CAR PARKING FOR 7 MOTOR VEHICLES - VERY LOW RENT ONLY £6499 PER ANNUM (£541.66PCM) - 6 YEAR LEASE WITH OPTION - TRADING ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE - 2 MINS FROM THE PROMENADE - SAME OWNERS APPX 10 YEARS.
A superbly affordable opportunity located in the desirable North Shore area of Blackpool. This mid terraced property has been in the existing owners hands for approximately 10 Years. Over the years the owners have enjoyed a good level of repeat business - in part due to the quality of accommodation on offer - in part due to the strong Trip Advisor/Late Rooms reviews - in part due to it's terrific location close to The Promenade - but without doubt a huge benefit has been the availability of secure car parking. Anybody taking over can look forward to low overheads and the opportunity to enjoy a wonderful home with an income.
GROUND FLOOR: Entrance vestibule and hallway with seating leading to GUEST ROOM 1 - A Family Bedroom with En Suite. The rear DINING ROOM/LOUNGE is equipped with a selection of tables and chairs and leads to a bay window with UPVC door leading out into the rear car parking. Rear OFFICE which leads to the Galley KITCHEN with fitted wall & base units and worktops.
PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION: Bedroom plus En Suite
FIRST FLOOR: 1 x Double Bedroom - En Suite, 1 x Family Bedroom - En Suite, 1 x Twin Bedroom - En Suite, 1 x Single Bedroom Semi En Suite.
SECOND FLOOR: Family Bedroom - En Suite, 2 x Double Bedrooms, Landing Shower & W.C. Storage Room
EXTERIOR: Car parking for approx 7 Vehicles.
SERVICES: Gas Central Heating, Electric & Water.
BUSINESS: Trading Accounts available indicating a turnover IRO £25k Per Annum.
TENURE: Leasehold - 6 Yr Lease at £541.66pcm - Building Ins is appx £500.00 Per Annum
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GYN9Z. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.