Commercial Property for saleWallis Road, London, E9
Offers in Excess of
- Two linked sites located in the heart of the Hackney Wick regeneration area.
- Prime location with canalside frontage and views over the Olympic Park.
- 4 minute walk to Hackney Wick Overground Station.
- Ideally location between Hackney Wick and the Olympic Park.
- Both sites offered with vacant possession.
- Asking price includes the freehold interest in 119 Wallis Road and 1/3 share in the freehold interest of the land to the north of Wallis Road.
119 Wallis Road – This 0.218 acre (882.21 m²) site is located on the north side of Wallis Road adjacent to land which fronts the River Lee Navigation canal (see ‘Land on north side of Wallis Road’ below). Wallis Road is a prime thoroughfare in Hackney Wick, with key listed heritage buildings; it forms the main pedestrian and cycle link from Hackney Wick to the Olympic Park, and is located opposite the planned Sweetwater neighbourhood in the Olympic Park. The site currently houses a two-storey building with c.10,968 sq ft (1,018.96 m²) of B2 commercial space on the ground and first floors.
Land on north side of 119 Wallis Road – The land on the north side of Wallis Road comprises a canalside plot on the River Lea and land to the rear of 115-119 Wallis Road. The land lies directly adjacent to 119 Wallis Road, fronting onto the River Lee Navigation and running along the northern boundary of 115, 117 and 119 Wallis Road. The area extends to c. 11,819 sq. ft. (1,098 m²).
The site is held in trust between 115, 117 & 119 Wallis Road, with an equal share between the sites. Therefore, a share of 1/3 of the freehold interest is included in the sale of 119 Wallis Road.
The site offers potential for redevelopment by way of a new mixed-use scheme, subject to obtaining the necessary consents. It lies within the Hackney Wick Central Masterplan area and is therefore subject to the LLDC regeneration plan (planning ref. 16/00166/OUT).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61595134.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM170262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Commercial properties . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.