Commercial Development for saleBexhill Enterprise Centre, Bexhill On Sea, East Sussex, TN39
244,000 sq. ft.
- 244,000 sq ft (22,668 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Bespoke office solutions to support business expansion
- Serviced plot sales to occupiers
- Freehold/leasehold design & build opportunities
- Adjacent to Glovers House, a new 25,235 sq.ft office building full let to Park Holidays
- Attractive and accessible countryside setting
- Adjacent to the new Bexhill-Hastings Link Road giving easy access to the A259 and A21
- 2 miles from Bexhill town centre and seafront
- 1 mile from the Ravenside Retail & Leisure Park (Marks & Spencer, Tesco etc)
244,000 sq ft (22,668 sq m)
Use Class Orders B1 Business
Glovers House is the first building at the new Bexhill Enterprise Park. It provides 25,235 sq ft of high quality offices and was fully let on completion to Park Holidays for their UK headquarters.
The remaining land at Bexhill Enterprise Park can accommodate up to a further 244,000 sq ft of office space. Our clients will consider freehold or leasehold design & build solutions from 2,000 sq ft, or the sale of serviced sites to occupiers.
Bexhill Enterprise Park is situated in an attractive yet accessible setting, some 2 miles to the north of Bexhill town centre and seafront.
The Park is accessed off Combe Valley Way (the recently completed Bexhill - Hastings Link Road), which provides improved access between the A259 and the A21. The A259 connects to Brighton and Eastbourne to the west and to Ashford, M20 and the Channel Tunnel to the east. The A21 connects north to Tunbridge Wells, M25 and London. Bexhill railway station is some 2 miles away, with regular services to London, Hastings, Ashford and Brighton.
In addition, Mount View Street gives access into Bexhill and Sidley, via Wrestwood Road. Local facilities can be found nearby in Sidley village centre, with a more extensive retail and leisure offer available in Bexhill town centre. The Ravenside Retail & Leisure Park is just over a mile away, where such retailers as Marks & Spencer, Tesco, B&Q, Next and Boots can be found.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Bexhill_Enterprise_Centre. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluttons LLP, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.