Land for saleHeath Farm, Holt, NR25
- 1.9 acres (0.78 hectares)
- Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are understood to be available
- Heath Farm development extends to over 35 acres
- The development has planning consent for up to 215 new dwellings
- The site extends to 1.89 acres
- The plot is approx. rectangular in shape and roughly level - previously used as farm land
- Prominent gateway site on A148 Holt bypass
- Adjacent to new roundabout at entrance to new development
- Suitable for hotel, pub/restaurant, catering or roadside uses, STP
- Attractive market town in popular tourist area
The site is in Holt, a prosperous market town, and forms part of the Heath Farm development area on the east side of the town centre, immediately to the south of the A148 bypass which leads to Cromer. A new roundabout junction has been created on the bypass to provide access to the development area and the subject site sits adjacent to the roundabout, with frontage to the A148. The Heath Farm development extends to over 35 acres and with the initial infrastructure in place, Lovells are currently building the first phase of new residential development. The development has planning consent for up to 215 new dwellings, public open space and employment land for a variety of potential uses. Please note that Plot 1 is now under offer. Further land is available for commercial uses which can be discussed with interested parties.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61865662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Sheringham (4.8 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 164982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.