Restaurant for saleCheddar, Somerset
- *Premium & Lease open to negotiation
- Popular destination for tourists
- TripAdvisor recommended
- Parking spaces available for the owner
- FSA 5* hygiene rating
- Staff accommodation provided
Current asking price
Primary business type
Intelligent Business Transfer are excited to offer to the market this lucrative opportunity to buy a reputable restaurant in Somerset.
The business has been trading as a takeaway and restaurant successfully and has built up a solid reputation amongst the local community. They possess a fabulous website that has recently installed an online booking system for takeaways.
There are, however, a number of ways in which the business could be grown. A new buyer could fully utilise social media accounts to increase raise awareness of any special deals and promotions on offer. A delivery service could also be incorporated into the takeaway, as well as the introduction of an outside catering arm.
the current owner has a licence to sell alcohol on the premises which he has not used for the last 3 years. The current licence is renewed and this could be used by a new owner to significantly increase the yearly income.
The opportunity would appeal to a chef, existing restaurant owner, or those already working in the catering industry.
The owner has put the restaurant up for sale as he is relocating for family reasons. The owner is willing to offer a handover phase to the new owner of the restaurant if they require help in establishing their new business. The terms for this would be negotiable personally.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 05279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by INTELLIGENT BUSINESS TRANSFER LTD, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.