Commercial Property for saleOFFICES AT 39 DIMOND STREET
- VARIETY OF OFFICE SIZES -
- 71 SQ.FT. - 171 SQ. FT
- I.E. (6.6 SQ.M.) - (15.9 SQ.M.)
- RENTS INCLUSIVE OF HEATING, RATES
- + INTERNET ACCESS ETC.
- EXCELLENT STAFF FACILITIES +
- POSSIBLE ON SITE PARKING*
"ALL INCLUSIVE" RENTS FROM £200 PER MONTH.
A SELECTION OF WELL PRESENTED OFFICES TO RENT WITHIN AN IMPOSING CORNER PROPERTY ON "EASY IN AND EASY OUT" LETTING AGREEMENTS
RENT ... £2400 PER ANNUM
This substantial property was previously the Alexandria Vaults and is prominently positioned on the Dimond Street/Water Street corner. The Offices provide a pleasant working environment close to the town centre amenities including the proposed Martello Quays Marina. The Rents are inclusive of heating, lighting and business rates plus Broadband access and support etc.. There is a large shared Kitchen/Staff Room plus well appointed Bath/Shower Rooms and Toilets. To the rear there is a gated Car Park within which limited spaces are available.
The Offices currently available are situated on the First Floor and, with approximate dimensions, these briefly comprise:-
OFFICE NO. 1 - AVAILABLE
15'10" x 11'9" (4.83m x 3.58m) - east and west aspects. Rent - £400 per calendar month ("all inclusive").
OFFICE NO. 2 - AVAILABLE
11'8" x 7'10" (3.56m x 2.39m) - eastern aspect. Rent - £200 per calendar month ("all inclusive).
OFFICE NO. 3 - AVAILABLE
11'8" x 6'9" (3.56m x 2.06m) - eastern aspect. Rent - £200 per calendar month ("all inclusive).
OFFICE NO. 4 - AVAILABLE
16'3" x 13'2"" (4.95m x 4.01m) - double aspect to front. Victorian fireplace. Rent - £400 per calendar month ("all inclusive).
OFFICE NO. 5 - AVAILABLE
13'9" x 6'10" (4.19m x 2.08m) - southern aspect. Rent - £200 per calendar month ("all inclusive).
15'3" x 12' 6" (4.65m x 3.81m) - southern aspect. Rent - £400 per calendar month ("all inclusive).
16'9" x 9'10" (5.11m x 3.00m) situated on the Ground Floor.
BATHROOMS/SHOWER ROOMS + W.C.S
Ample on both Ground and First Floors.
Available to hire on a daily basis - please enquire futher.
(None tested). All mains connected. Gas fired central heating. Upvc framed double glazing. Internet access and support from the Landlord's IT staff.
On entering Pembroke Dock from the A477T continue from the Bierspool Roundabout along London Road and turn left at the Criteriorn Roundabout into Water Street. Proceed pas the Police Station and 39 Dimond Street will be found on the right hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB8408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.