Commercial Property for sale10 Meyrick Street
- FORMER BANKING HALL - CIRCA 700 SQ. FT (63 SQ.M.)
- OFFICE, STRONG ROOM, KITCHEN/STAFF ROOM + 2 WCS
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR/BASEMENT - CIRCA 723 SQ. FT. (67 SQ. M.)
- POSSIBLE USE OF GARDEN INCORP. GARAGE & POTENTIAL PARKING
OFFICE/SHOP TO RENT
(I.E. £86-54 PER WEEK)
Meyrick Street is the widest road within the centre of Pembroke Dock and on-street parking is usually not difficult to find. A major redevelopment/regeneration project has commenced on the opposite of Meyrick Street and this should enhance the area.
10 Meyrick Street is a Grade II Listed Building and retains some attractive character features including hardwood joinery and flagstone floors in the Basement etc.. The Premises have potential for a variety of possible commercial uses including a shop, an office, a studio, a clinic and a restaurant/cafe etc..
With approximate dimensions, the accommodation briefly comprises....
Shared with Flats above, access via Lobby to....
Former Banking Hall
38'10" x 18'9" (11.84m x 5.71m) maximum plus Recess (14'8" x 3'11" (4.47m x 1.19m)) large windows to front, suspended ceiling (10'5" / 3.17m), access to ...
10'0" x 10'0" (3.05m x 3.05m)
14'4" x 8'0" (4.37m x 2.44m) plus built-in cupboards, rear window.
10'8" x 10'6" (3.25m x 3.20m) rear window, work surface and cupboards, stainless steel sink.
Staircase down to Lower Ground Floor/Basement
LOWER GROUND FLOOR/BASEMENT
10'4" x 8'10" (3.15m x 2.69m) access to Garden.
With access to ....
9'2" x 5'3" (2.79m x 1.60m), 10'11" x 9'11" (3.33m x 3.02m), 11'7" x 10'5" (3.53m x 3.17m), 18'1" x 11'6" (5.51m x 3.51m), 10'4" x 7'3" (3.15m x 2.21m), 23'7" x 6'11" (7.19m x 2.11m)
West-facing walled Garden needing attention. Pre-cast concrete Single Garage with access off lane.
SERVICES ETC (NONE TESTED)
All mains connected. Gas fired central heating (boiler may need attention).
It will be a New Lease - three to five year term. In addition to the Rent (payable quarterly in advance) the Tenant will also be responsible for a proportionate share of building insurance and external maintenance, internal repair and decoration plus the cost of rates and utilities etc. Details to be confirmed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB9510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.