Commercial Property for salePike Street, Liskeard
- Lovely double fronted retail shop with large display windows
- Located in one of the main street of Liskeard
- Double fronted retail shop
- Ancillary office and store rooms
- Grade II listed
Large retail shop in good trading position
COMMERCIAL SHOP TO LET - Located in one of the main streets of Liskeard, is this double fronted retail shop with extension, sales area and quality office and store rooms. Almost 60% of display and retail area and further 32sq ft of office and ancillary space. The windows are wide and almost full length, making a brilliant sales display for any business.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62220154.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU170249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson Commercial, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.