Office for saleThe Old Nail Factory, Moor Street, Coventry, CV5
Sold by Us
1,097 sq. ft.
- 1,097 sq ft (101 sq m)
- OFFERS INVITED IN THE REGION OF £325,000
- Planning permission for conversion to bedsits
- Beautifully refurbished building
- In the heart of Earlsdon
- 5 Offices plus kitchen and store
- 1 Parking space
FOR SALE- *PRICE REDUCTION* *OFFERS INVITED IN THE REGION OF £345,000*
The premises provide the front main section of the former Old Nail Factory complex and provide the beautifully refurbished iconic building with five offices, fitted kitchen and store room plus two toilets, one with disabled facilities. The premises are available for immediate use and are well appointed to include presence detection lighting to common areas and full gas fired central heating system powered by a Vaillant combi-boiler. Security and fire alarms are fitted.
Planning permission exists for conversion to 4 flats with en suite bathrooms. Visit Coventry City Council planning portal (Application number FUL/2016/2192).
Flat 1 (Ground Floor) 22.1 sq m
Flat 2 (First Floor) 12.5 sq m
Flat 3 (First Floor) 16.0 sq m
Flat 4 (Second Floor) 24.2 sq m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62226082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.