6 bedroom hotel for saleReads Avenue, Blackpool, FY1 4DD
- 6 BED ENSUITE LICENSED GUEST HOUSE
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & MAJOR ATTRACTIONS
- SEPARATE PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION
- CURRENTLY RUN ON SEMI RETIRED BASIS
- EPC RATING C
- 6 BED LICENSED ENSUITE GUEST HOUSE - CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE, TOWER, WINTER GARDENS & AMENITIES - SEPARATE PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION - CURRENTLY RUN ON SEMI RETIRED BASIS - TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL TO INCREASE TRADE - COVERED CAR PORT
Mid terraced 3 storey property located within a 5 minute walk of the town centre, Tower and Winter Gardens. Equipped to cater for 15 guests plus private lounge, bedroom and new shower room. New central heating boiler 2015. Well presented small guest house, situated on the Northerly frontage of Reads Avenue close to its junction with Coronation Street.
Ground Floor: Vestibule Entrance, Hall and Stairs; Dining Room with 15 covers, open plan to Lounge with corner Bar counter; Galley Kitchen with double oven, fitted wall and base units, plastic cladding and new floor covering 2015. Catering equipment includes hot cupboard, fridge, freezer, cooker, etc.
Private Accommodation: Large lounge/single bedroom, shower/WC.
First Floor: 3 x Double Bedrooms - En suite (1 with dressing room). Shower Room with W.C. and wash hand basin.
Second Floor: 2 x Family Bedrooms - En suite 1 x Double Bedoom - En suite.
Exterior: Covered car port with fridge and utility area.
Business: The vendor runs the business on a semi-retired basis. No accounts are available.
Letting rooms have digital TV’s, drinks facilities, central heating and double glazing.
All mains services connected plus gas central heating with new boiler 2015 and 3 plastic water tanks, double glazing and L2 alarm system.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA39Z. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.