10 bedroom hotel for saleLeofric Hotel, 5 Woodfield Road, Blackpool
- 10 BEDROOM
- 9 EN-SUITE + FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE ACCOMODATION
- SITUATED JUST OFF THE PROMENADE & CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- LICENSED BAR
- PARKING TO THE REAR FOR ONE VEHICLE
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING & L2 FIRE SYSTEM INSTALLED
- TIMBER CHALET TO THE REAR
- POTENTIAL TO INCREASE TRADE
- DONT DELAY, CALL TODAY!
***TEN BEDROOM, NINE EN-SUITE HOTEL & PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION*** This hotel is situated just off the promenade, close to central and south pier, town centre and transport links. The ground floor briefly comprises; vestibule, hallway, spacious guest lounge/dining room, commercial kitchen and private accommodation lounge. To the first and second floor are five family bedrooms, four double bedrooms and a twin bedroom. Nine of the letting rooms are en-suite plus a family bathroom catering for the double room without. On the lower ground floor is a large games/bar room with WC. Benefits include a timber built chalet to the rear which is used as a one bedroom private accommodation with en-suite, double glazing, gas central heating and an L2 fire system. The hotel currently trades on weekends only due to retirement but has huge potential to increase trade.
Laminate flooring. L2 fire system (just serviced).
GUEST & LOUNGE DINING ROOM
Open plan, carpeted guest and lounge dining room which covers 36. A bay window to the front, electric fire with surround, breakfast area and serving hatch.
The kitchen benefits from a range of catering equipment and utensils. Tiled flooring.
Door to the utility room.
Plumbed for a washing machine. Door to the yard
Carpeted, lounge with built in cupboards.
2x Family Bedrooms: Both en-suite.
2x Double Bedrooms: 1 en-suite & 1 family bathroom.
1x Twin Bedroom with en-suite.
3x Family Bedrooms: All en-suite.
2x Double Bedrooms: Both en-suite.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
To the lower ground floor is a featured bar/lounge with a pool table and a bar with a range of optics.
Small garden area to the front.
Enclosed yard to the rear.
Car parking to the rear for one vehicle with double wooden gates.
One bedroom chalet with en-suite.
TIMBER BUILT CHALET
Used as private accommodation.
One bedroom with en-suite.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTC1COM01622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Metcalf's Estate Agent, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.