Commercial Development for saleFormer Police Station, South Cross Street, Gosport, PO12
Sold by Us
21,993 sq. ft.
- 21,993 sq ft (2,043 sq m)
- Two-storey police station on a site of 0.6 acres (0.24 hectares)
- Potential for a mixed-use development including retail and residential (STP)
- Situated close to Gosport precinct and shopping parade
- Property occupies a prominent position, flanked by roads on all sides
- Further information can be found at www.hampshirepoliceproperties.com
The property consists of a two storey detached building of cavity brick construction built in 1953. It also contains two police houses within the site boundary on the western edge of the site, which are connected to the main Police Station. The property occupies a prominent position and is located on an island site flanked by roads on all sides. It currently benefits from parking for approximately 20 cars.
The site extends to circa 0.6 acres in total.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62375878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2008906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.