Commercial Property for sale2, Canal Street, Falkirk, FK27FD
- Commercial Investment Opportunity with a Variety of Uses Located in the Centre of Falkirk***Ideal Redevelopment Project Located in a Sought After Area*** 3,700 sq ft (343 sq m)
- *** 16, Caledonian Court, Falkirk, Stg FK2 7FL Sold for £106,000 August 2016, 17, Churchill Place, Falkirk, Stg FK2 7FN Sold for £131,255 December 2016***
- Excellent Investment Property that is sure to Appeal to Builders/Investors and anyone in the Property Industry alike.
- IDEAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 4 RESIDENTIAL FLATS. Planning reference number P/15/0248/FUL
- Falkirk is ideally situated for commuting to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling and Fife with excellent road links to the M8 & M9 motorway network
The property is arranged over three floors, excluding the basement, and amounts to approximately 3,700 square feet (343.74m2) Commercial Investment Opportunity with a Variety of Uses Located in the Centre of Falkirk***Ideal Redevelopment Project Located in a Sought After Area*** 3,700 sq ft (343 sq m) IDEAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 4 RESIDENTIAL FLATS. Planning reference number P/15/0248/FUL The planning permission is for 2 x 1 bedroom Flats and 2 x 2 Bedroom flats. *** 16, Caledonian Court, Falkirk, Stg FK2 7FL Sold for £106,000 August 2016, 17, Churchill Place, Falkirk, Stg FK2 7FN Sold for £131,255 December 2016*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3111000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.