Office for saleFormer Hearing Clinic, Cottage Street, Brierley Hill, DY5
Sold by Us
3,800 sq. ft.
- 3,800 sq ft (353 sq m)
- 3,800 sq ft (353 sq m) approximately
- Site comprises approximately 0.33 acres
- Suitable for a variety of uses, subject to the necessary planning consents
- 12 on site car parking spaces with public car park adjacent
- Potential redevelopment opportunity
The property is situated on Cottage Street, just off Brierley Hill High Street and in close proximity to the A461 Venture Way which connects to the A4036 and A491.
The property is adjacent to Brierley Hill market hall and in close proximity to Asda.
The newly constructed Brierley Hill Health & Social Care Centre and Birmingham Metropolitan College Art & Design Centre are a short distance from the property.
The property comprises a former hearing centre of brick construction with a part pitched/part flat roof.
Internally the property is divided into a series of rooms, with additional kitchen and WC facilities.
A layout plan can be provided upon request.
Externally the property provides 12 dedicated car parking spaces with further landscaping to the exterior.
The property is adjacent to a public car park.
Site area approximately 0.33 acres.
Suitable for a variety of uses subject to the necessary planning consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62613250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP Commercial, Halesowen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.