Light Industrial for saleEvans & White Premises, Canal Street, Stourbridge, DY8
Sold by Us
9,602 sq. ft.
- 9,602 sq ft (892 sq m)
- 9,602 sq ft (892.03 sq m)
- Industrial/warehouse unit with two storey offices
- Three roller shutter doors, 5 tonne & 3 tonne cranes and an eaves height of approximately 3.18 metres
- Close to Stourbridge town centre
- M5 Junction 3 within 7.8 miles
The property is situated on Canal Street with access via the High Street.
The unit is situated in a very good location in Stourbridge. The property is within 7.4 miles of Kidderminster, 10 miles of West Bromwich, 10.6 miles of Wolverhampton and approximately 15 miles of Birmingham city centre. Junction 3 of the M5 is approximately 7.8 miles from the property, linking the West Midlands and wider motorway network.
The property comprises a detached industrial/warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction with brick elevations beneath a pitched roof incorporating roof lights. The unit benefits from a concrete floor, three roller shutter doors providing access and loading to the warehouse and a 5 tonne and a 3 tonne crane. The property has gas fired central heating in the offices, a gas fired blower heater and 3 phase electricity.
The property also benefits from two storey offices which provide various office rooms, a ground floor entrance and toilet facilities.
Vehicular access is provided via roller shutter doors to the front and side elevations. A large tarmacadam forecourt is to the front of the property and provides access and parking facilities. This forecourt can be accessed via Bradley Road (DY8 1UZ).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62613547.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.