Warehouse for saleRoyal Victoria Dock, Excel, London, E16 1AS
- Arranged Over Two Floors
- A Little Over 6000 Sq ft (780 Sq Meters)
- Seconds From London Excel Centre
- One Stop To London City Airport
- Moments From Prince Regent DLR Station
- Potential for Commercial or Residential
- Moments from the Thames
A gorgeous building which can only be described as remarkable, superior and significant. Located within walking distance to an array of amenities and transport links including London City Airport, Prince Regent & Royal Victoria Stations (DLR), as well as being directly across from the world famous ExCel London centre, home to some of the UK's biggest consumer events.
Spanning a little over 6000 Sq ft (780 Sq Meters) The property has potential to be used as either a commercial or a residential unit. Split over two levels, on the lower ground level you will have access to a little under 3700 sq ft of wide open space and 2400 Sq ft on the ground floor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 419664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.