10 bedroom hotel for salePleasant Street, Blackpool, FY1 2JA
- 10 Bedroom Licensed Hotel - 6 En-Suite
- Close to Town Centre and Entertainments
- Good Trading Accounts / Retirement Sale
- Priced to Sell / Low Rent, EPC C
- 1 Bedroom Private Accommodation
- 10 BEDROOM LICENSED HOTEL – 6 EN-SUITE- NORTH CENTRAL BLACKPOOL- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE AND ENTERTAINMENTS - WELL MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT - ESTABLISHED BUSINESS- GOOD TRADING ACCOUNTS- RETIREMENT SALE - PRICED TO SELL- LOW RENT- BEDROOM PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Description: Broomheads Estate Agents are pleased to offer this charming 10 bedroom licensed hotel for lease. This substantial 3 storey building is situated in the North of Central Blackpool being close to the Town Centre, Entertainments and the North Promenade. Our instructed clients have successfully run the business for the past 30 years and have consistently strong trading accounts throughout this period.
Open plan bar lounge and dining room with suspended ceiling.
Fitted Kitchen with a range of catering equipment and
utensils to cater for all guests.
Shower and toilet.
2 Family bedrooms – both En-Suite.
1 Double bedroom – En-Suite.
1 Twin bedroom – En-Suite.
1 Single bedroom with own shower and toilet on Landing.
1 Family Suite comprising 2 double bedrooms – En-Suite.
3 Double bedrooms – 1 En-Suite.
1 Twin bedroom.
Shower and toilet to landing.
Exterior: Covered utility area to the rear with small yard.
Agents notes: The hotel has double glazing and gas central heating. All letting bedrooms have tv’s and room refreshments.
Business: Trading accounts show a turnover of £41,096 for the year end 11/12/16.
Tenure: Leasehold – we are informed there is a 9 year lease from march 2013 at a rent of £7,750 per annum.
Viewing: By appointment through Broomheads Estate Agents.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE11X. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.